Saturday, September 07, 2024

My Dearest Poopie


It was in that scene of Marcus dying,
I began crying,

The exact moment was when Captain Howard hugged Marcus in heaven and whispered, "It's not your time,"
That I burst into hysterical fits, 

No one hugged you and told you the same,
Instead you went straight up and nothing has ever been the same, 

I can still hear your laughter ringing in my ears,
And can smell your freshly brewed Espresso after all these years,

There's a vast ocean of emptiness,
An unerasable heaviness,

You're everywhere,
Yet nowhere,

As Marcus stuck out his naked bum,
And held onto his best chum,

I laughed and cried,
Knowing how much you would've loved watching the latest Bad Boys movie with me, 

My soulmate in heaven,
I'll find you in another life, afterall there are seven. 

No comments: