Friday, September 06, 2024

My Little Boy

My little boy, is an adamant one,
He has a fever of 101,

Yet, he wants to go to his play gym,
I have to give in to his every whim,

The word NO,
Makes him throw his head back and roar,

He screams, he cries and he stomps his feet,
Along with racing his baby heart beat,

Short tempered and full of drama,
Everyone around him mutters, "Rama-Rama"

With a mind of his own,
He's on a league of his own,

A rebel without a cause,
His naughtiness has no pause,

I put up a fight,
With all my might,

I'm determined to convert this monkey,
Into a gentleman and not a toy hoarding junkie,

Wish me luck,
And the strength to make many more bucks,

I'll need both to raise my boy wonder,
There's a lot to ponder,

Our work has just begun,
But we'll do it together, as a team of one.

No comments: