Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Women And Sugar

All women work,
Whether it's at home or behind a desk, we drive ourselves berserk,

We're excellent multitaskers,
Often times, we bite off more than we can chew and the tasks, hit us like daggers,

I don't know about other women, but I'll probably die of a heart-attack or a sugar rush,
Endless cups of coffee and sugary biscuits, leave me feeling flushed,

It's not the office air-conditioning,
It's just me, taking for granted and belitting,

The intoxication of sugar,
That evil white grain, the creator of boogers,

Throw out sugar,
Right now, stat, if you want to be a looker,

Alas, the call of the cookie jar,
And the decadent chocolate bar,

Drown out every voice of reason,
I cling on to chocolate and sugar, for dear life, every goddamn season!

No comments: