One week since my personal trainer quit on me and some other lovely women in my colony, and I am already feeling like a little potato. After a week of mild strength training and zero floor exercises, my paunch is out, and I am sure I look like a pufferfish in general.
Oh my god, the sadness of transforming back into a potato cannot be described in words. The agony of drinking a simple glass of water, only for it to feel like it is converting directly into fat on your body—sigh!
I feel helpless, useless, pointless, and every other negative word that ends in "-less"—except for my weight, which is far from less now.What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? A thirty-minute walk every day, along with fifteen minutes of weight training, is simply not cutting it.
After the vigorous floor training and weights that I endured for two hours every week, a morning walk alongside all the senior citizens of the colony is just not enough. Cue the waterworks now.
I can no longer eat a gigantic slice of blueberry cheesecake in peace. Forget moong dal halwa and gajar halwa altogether. I have stacked up on every variety of sugar-free dessert in the house, but every time I attack them, I can feel my paunch getting paunchier.
Where are all the female personal trainers in Chennai? Fitness gods, please drop someone right into my lap!
No comments:
Post a Comment