Saturday, February 17, 2024

The Water

I took to water, like fish to the sea,

It's the only place, I feel free,


Unburdened from worldly responsibilities,

I must've been a big fat whale, pooping and farting as I pleased,


Not a care in the world,

Just a tummy to fill, inside a cool blue waterworld,


It's highly unlikely I was a mermaid,

Look at the figure on that thing, I'm full fat, food and sweet liqueur made,


On a serious note,

I vote,


For an hour long swim,

Each time you feel low, stressed or burdened to the brim, 


Your worries flow away with the water,

Lap after lap, gives you time to ponder,


On what went wrong and what didn't,

When you emerge out of the water you feel coherent,


Life must flow,

Just like water, there's only so much you can control and know,


So hold your breath and breathe underwater,

Try not to eat like a pig, post that swim and you may even look hotter.  

No comments: