Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fainting spell..


There's a first for everything, as the saying goes. And today was my very first fainting spell. I blacked out for the very first time in my 20 years of existance.

It was a pretty cool fainting stint. Although i wish the location was someplace more elegant, someplace more exciting. I blacked out inside my bathroom, sadly.

I woke up today at 5.45 am, got up to wash my face, turned around to grab a towel, thats when it hit me. My feet felt like jelly, my head was beginning to spin, i felt very sleepy and relaxed, i could see a black patch. And then i felt a sharp jab on my skull. The black patch dissappeared and it was replaced by the ceiling of my bathroom. My whole life flashed before my eyes, the happy times, and the sad times. And before i knew it, i started howling like a dog. I was wallowing in self pity, because i couldnt get up. I hoped someone would hear my wailing and give me a lift up. No such luck though.

So i lay there for another 5 minutes crying, for no reason. Yes, i cry a lot. Give me a chance and i bet all the dry lakes in chennai could be filled up with my tears.

Anyways, i finally got up. Looked at my hair and eyebrows in the mirror, because they bring me great joy, its the only thing about me, which ive been proud about pre weight loss and post weight loss.

Stumbled on bed again and slept off.

Moral of the story : Fainting spells suck ladies and gentlemen. Starvation and working out like a maniac in the gym doesnt really go a long way in staying healthy. The road to skinnydom comes with a HUGE cost.

4 comments:

blaZinG_DraGoOnuS said...

yap...starving yourself might make you thin but don't expect your stomach organs to welcome this idea.
Stop starving yourself and eat healthy...
peace...

Vadapoche said...

Hey hope you are fine. Take care and stay healthy.

Anonymous said...

r u ok now... just tagged you g3... check my blog...

Ashika said...

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! Though, I hate the after effects of a fainting spell, the actual fainting is quite an experience, black dots, bright lights and the weird I-cant-give-a-damn-about-the-world-feeling! My only stint at getting high (ok, not really..hehe!) I fainted in my aerobics class - EMBARASSMENT TO THE CORE!