Monday, January 14, 2008

Heartbreak..

Disclaimer Note : This is a cheesy post, so non die hard romantics look away!

A boy becomes a man and a girl becomes a woman, the day he/she flips for a person who he/she can't have. I became a woman, when i was 10 years old. I saw Titanic and fell hopelessly head over heals in love with Leo Di Cap. I cried through the nights, chewing my sister's head off, asking her a million times why the ugly red headed broad hadn't died instead of my very first love.

She laughed!! Hearing her squeals of laughter, I cried harder and my heart, i could actually feel it breaking. The pain in my chest was so acute, i couldn't breathe.

Food lost it's taste, sleep was a forgotten best friend. And then, a nerdy looking 11 year old moved in next door. He was my "get back on the horse of love" boy. We spent time pulling off silly pranks and eating. I moved on with life and the pain of loosing Leo wasn't so bad anymore.

Meeting this 11 year old, was a turning point in my life. I realised right then, that i will someday flip for and marry an intellectual nerd.

Sadly, the flipside of intellectual nerds are, they're eternally busy. They have no time for women, in fact i suspect they don't give women a priority at all. So even if a woman hints subtly or screams on his face "I like you" he'll just walk away.

6 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

wonderful..curiosity here..what happened to the 11 year old and 10 year old..has the 11 year old turned into an intellectual nerd ?

இனிய பொங்கல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்
TC
CU

Preethi said...

First time here.. from CU's... very nice post... so what did happen to the nerd??

Vadapoche said...

ROTFL! Keep them coming.

Mark IV said...

naa... we just don't understand most often... subtlety isn't a guy's forte!

Anonymous said...

nerd nerd.. any new articles coming up ?

Aiswarya said...

workaholics... lord have mercy on them, they need to get a life!!!