Friday, November 11, 2022

My Big Brother

My big brother,
Is like no other,

Growing up with him was both interesting and scary,
I was always a little wary,

Of all his whims and moods,
He has the most profound taste, when it comes to food,

Zomato and Swiggy have a ball, when he's in town,
He can bring the roof down,

With the everyday festivity of food and drinks,
In two blinks,

We become round, happy souls again,
And our clothes begin to strain,

While all of us lounge around and sleep with the food overdose,
Big B rushes to the gym, looking groggy and morose, 

That's his secret to always looking young and pretty,
While the rest of us remain round as ever, but hopefully witty,

If I have to be honest, I've taken him for granted,
But some of my best ideas, he has planted,

He is awesome, 
Under his guidance, you're sure to blossom,

A word of caution though, the man is full of ammo,
So try to keep up and don't be slow,

Today is his birthday,
So let's all wish him, on his special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So well written. Very apt too