Thursday, November 03, 2022

Shina

I always knew the girl was special,
The perfect vessel,

To dump all your life problems on,
She listens intently, without a single yawn,

Her heart's in the right place,
Her personality is ace,

Strong and confident on the outside,
An empath and a deep thinker on the inside,

Who knew, she would be more than a friend,
After a decade, she has decided to lend,

Her ears and her problem solving skills,
Sans a fuss or frills,

A teacher, a friend and a boss,
My personal life may have taken a royal toss,

But under Shina's guiding light,
Everything seems bright,

Just like her luminous smile,
That she flashes once in a while,

She has opened doors for me,
And my little bee,

Just when I thought my life had ended,
She took me under her wings and reassured me, that life has merely taken a bend,

There is no end,
Only lots of love, light and positively to send,

Towards the universe and my inner self,
I can always be myself,

With Shina, my one and only,
Superboss, who makes me feel far from lonely.

1 comment:

Anbu said...

WOW! What lovely lines! Great Poem from a Great Poet...