Tuesday, November 08, 2022

The Dynamic Duo


It took me sometime to warm up to the boy,
But now he's my favourite person to annoy,

The woman is a diva,
She's entered my heart and crossed complicated borders, without so much as a visa,

Together they are a force to reckon with,
A dynamic duo, with whom I don't need to politely wordsmith,

We're loud, we're inappropriate,
We scandlize families, that look prim, proper and quite appropriate,

You probably don't want to sit next to us for dinner or lunch,
Or maybe you do, because our words pack quite a punch,

We oscillate between reality and fiction,
We speak without unabashed restriction,

When we unite there is magic in the air,
I even turned my boring black hair,

Electric blue, 
To look brand new,

Sho and Kiron, Kiron and Sho,
My love for them just shows. 

No comments: