I don’t chase, I attract. Men, women, children, animals—they either gravitate toward me or they don’t. I definitely don’t do any gravitating myself unless I see that same energy being reciprocated. While it’s great being Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls for the most part, the flip side to this personality is that I’m a giver. I give so much that my family literally says, "Can you please stop it?" It is a total cut, copy, and paste situation with close friends, too.
I take their advice seriously. When I sniff out that I’m not being taken seriously (which happens about once every three months), I blip out like a great blue whale. I sink deep into my ocean filled with bubbles and the equivalent of roses on the ocean bed. Yes, I’m a giver until I realize it’s not being reciprocated and I’m just being taken for granted. This realization usually comes late, unfortunately, but better late than never.
There is no lack of love in my life. I have plenty of it, and I count my blessings every day. So, if you don’t come in love and peace, the front door is that way. Also, let's talk about clarity. Why don’t more fragile humans have this admirable trait? It’s hilarious watching people prance around in confusion, hesitation, doubt, and fear, knowing we could all be dead tomorrow. Anyway, peace out! Non-chasing Bubbles, out!
No comments:
Post a Comment