The Autobots are always ready to fight all our battles against the Decepticons (Megatron and his second-in-command Starscream) just to save the human race. Meanwhile, we are the types of beings who cannot even open up emotionally on dating apps, instead making an infinite number of excuses to avoid human connection. It is absolutely pathetic. Of course, one could argue we don't deserve saving when we cannot even save ourselves to begin with.
I have loved every single Autobot: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz, and Grimlock. It is my dream to own a Peterbilt 379 or a Chevrolet Camaro one day. I am fully set on importing one from international shores in the future so I can take it out to E.C.R. on late-night drives.
When I stumbled upon the news of Peter Cullen’s passing yesterday, I sighed deeply, realizing it marks the end of yet another beautiful era from my childhood. It is something the next generation, including my son, will never fully understand. What a pity it is that he is growing up in a day and age where people think robots do not have feelings, because I knew some of the best. I am an Autobot in spirit, and I am always ready to roll out. Optimus taught us that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. One shall stand, and one shall fall.
I will always look to the stars for you, Optimus. Rest in peace, Peter.
No comments:
Post a Comment