Friday, March 04, 2022

Disappointed


Just when I think I’m back on my feet,

You pull a stunt, that’s disgusting and bleak,


Did you ever have a spine?

No, you merely wanted to fall in line and align,


To the whims of your “well wishers”,

Disgusting vultures, all I want to do is rip their heads off with my bare hands and scissors, 


They mean nothing to me anymore,

They along with you, made that decision easy for me to reach and explore,


I’m free,

I should be filled with glee,


Instead, I’m filled with a rage,

That doesn’t want to go backstage,


It wants to be seen and heard,

I’m not voiceless like you, I never wanted to be part of an idiotic herd,


I hate you,

For all the decisions you took, leaving my son and I, without a clue,


Shame on you,

And good riddance to you. 

No comments: