Friday, September 16, 2022

My Funny Little Boy


My baby boy, is the best part of me,
He fills me with pride and glee,

He has promised to have a 1000 babies,
I pray he accomplishes this task, with just one devoted partner and not multiple ladies,

He has also assured me, he will make them all sit on my head,
"You can't run away then, maama", he emphasised and said,

I couldn't help but say yes,
To his unreasonable little request, how he plans to create so many miniatures of himself, is anybody's guess,

For the time being, I've let it rest,
Lesson learnt, let me not be a pest,

And talk about marriage to a three year old,
Whose main hobby is digging for nosey-gold,

Here he comes again,
Finger rightfully up his nose and a million thoughts, running through his baby brain,

What is he going to do and say next?
Whatever it is, I'm sure it will leave me, feeling hexed.

No comments: