Thursday, March 13, 2008

Foot in Mouth Situations..

Foot in mouth situations and me are BEST FRIENDS! There are certain things i blurt out or type out, which i don't really mean. Unless the person I'm talking to is someone who knows me damn well, he/she would probably misunderstand and come to very warped conclusions about me.

I don't know why i do it or how i do it. It's a mystery AND it's a disease. Groovy eh? *takes a hammer and bangs it on my head*

I just had a foot in mouth situation 5 minutes ago and I feel absolutely foolish. The thing about foot in mouth situations are that you can't undo it. Once an impression is made, its made. You can just kiss everything else goodbye.

*more banging with hammer*

12 comments:

Sai said...

Err I'm the one who was the VICTIM eh ? :D hahahaha .. Warped up notions abt you .. Hmm guess I hafta start thinking abt it now :P

JollyRoger said...

I know how it feels, but as I get older, I seem to keep my mouth shut more. So it may be something you will outgrow. Till then, hope you clean your feet well.

Chriz said...

hahaha . gayu3 cornered.. now tahts a news.... am just letting my imaginations go wild

wolverine said...

haha.. trippy!

acid_ice said...

jollyroger said it all.. amen!!

santhosh said...

Shoving your foot down your mouth is not such a bad thing. Bush is still prez of USA, remember that.

CM-Chap said...

Hmm it happens.. Get over girl... No other go!!!

crazyBugga said...

same pinch no back pinch

Haru Cornelius Ercole Nahele said...

You are not alone..

y.meena said...

hehe... :D

Gravity Eyelids said...

temme bout it! room for two feet?

Rashveen Maini said...

i can very well relate to that. i often end up with my foot in my mouth, and it puts u in such sticky place.. that's when u just wanna leave, go hide in a corner and bang ur head up against a wall