Monday, October 24, 2022

Lava Cakes


The curious case of the decadent, lava cakes,
That Mohan uncle and I, desperately attempted to grill and bake,

Our efforts were in vain,
For the cakes did not moisten, despite turning up the griller's heat, over and over again,

So, cold lave cakes we ate,
With hard centers of freezing cold, gooey chocolate, which we did not hate,

The experience was interesting,
Our taste buds were left tingling,

"What are your intentions for the six lava cakes uncle?", I asked,
He replied, "I'll relish them and have a blast",

I hoped beyond hope, he would offer me a few,
But he greedily amassed them all, leaving me feeling blue,

Now I'm back to reality,
Jealously envisioning uncle's chocolate stuffed glee,

So many lava cakes for one man,
Does not sound like an ideal plan,

I miss those lava cakes,
Just like thirsty animals miss large lakes. 

No comments: