Friday, October 28, 2022

Our Boys


Who knew, our peaceful house,
Would be turned into a mad playhouse,

By two lollypop eating munchkins,
Who've turned the entire house into their unruly, toy dungeon,

There's no reasoning with the two,
They can fight back, until their faces turn blue,

If I have to be honest, I adored the big one,
So much, that I manifested one just like him and created a little bun,

But when I popped him out of my tum-tum, I realised, "Whoops! What have I done?",
Babies are fun,

From afar,
When the little devil is yours and demands for a million toy cars,

You better be loaded,
For, having a baby means being eternally goaded,

By a tiny being,
Who will slowly and steadily have you agreeing,

To every unreasonable whim,
Let me assure you though, your happiness quotient will be overflowing from the brim,

Your house will always be a mess,
But without them, your life will be full of stress. 

No comments: