Monday, February 05, 2024

Cheesecakes


Blueberry, strawberry, caramel or plain,

One bite into this delicious cloud and you'll discover thunderclouds and a burst of rain,


Flooding your palate,

You're left with nothing but awe for the talent,


Who baked that subtle indulgence,

To cheesecakes I pledge my allegiance,


Today and everyday,

Until the day,


I crave some gaajar halwa,

I should probably stop the excess sugar intake, somebody call a,


Pharmacy and get me a weighing scale,

The mum-tum is slowly resembling that of a whale,


Up and down it goes,

Hopefully everything I wear just flows,


With the food baby, 

I give birth to after every meal, quite proudly and bravely,


Back to cheesecakes now,

Eat them now or later, but eat them anyhow,


And tell me you absolutely love it,

At a later date, we can find ways to get fit,


But for now, eat that cheesecake,

It's the best cake,


In the whole entire world.

No comments: