Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Woman's Day..

Today is International Woman's day.. the perfect day for me to sort out my head and get my priorities in life right..

For starters.. ive decided to stop under-estimating myself and open my eyes to the world of possibilities.. If i try hard enough i might actually have the power of flight..

Secondly.. I will stop getting friendly with devil worshippers, junkies and loonville musicians.. They only spell trouble with a capital T..

Thirdly.. I will gym harder.. much MUCH harder so that i can loose a zillion kgs and look like an anorexic malnutritioned stick wrapped around with clothes..

Fourthly.. Every time my mind takes me down painful memory lane i will pinch myself and snap out of it..

Fifthly.. I will stop throwing swear words at random careless auto rickshaw drivers, cyclists, pedestrians who try to get themselves killed while i drive..

Sixthly.. Every time a really hot boy eyes me i will mutter in my brain.. "Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" and walk away without throwing him a second glance.. Ive decided to stop looking INSIDE the deep well filled with TOADS and instead look OUTSIDE that well..

Finally.. Women rule.. We're the givers of life and doers of all pure GENUINE honest deeds in this world.. In the words of Meredith Broocks:

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

1 comment:

Nisha said...

are the resolutions working? :-)