Monday, October 15, 2007

The Mayfly..


I really love this Vodafone Ad. The creativity and the imagination that went into making it. The voice over in the background, i hang on to every word he says. His voice itself by the way ; strong, determined, sexy, throaty. Overall very trippy advertisement. I rate it a 9/10.

Each time i feel a little low, or am on the verge of tears, i just watch this advertisement and all my blues sort of melt away. The last line is the most catchiest, if we embrace life, like the Mayfly, just think what a life that would be. And i nod along with it, i tear a little and i solemnly make an oath to myself to just take a chill pill and not take things too seriously.

And yep, here's the link to the Ad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvC_KHU4AqE

Enjoy watching it. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy fly or girl fly? hey what would you call a boy ladybird?

Sirpy said...

Yeah.. The first time, I saw it I did not understand.. Too good.. But there is a huge technical mistake.. I dont think it is the mayfly.. It is a dragonfly...

praveen said...

When I saw it first, I thought it was on discovery channel...and suddenly thought hw they captured on video....

But felt surprised about their creativity everytime...