Monday, January 10, 2022

Love and War


All's fair in love and war,
Our lovestory from start to finish, was filled with blood and gore,

We fought the whole world,
Just to build our dreamworld,

Life was hard,
But we deflected every shard,

We won every battle hand in hand,
Sadly, we lost the war against God and watched helplessly as he played his nasty underhand, 

I wake up every morning, expecting your videocall,
Then I realise we can only talk now, when God gives me a call,

Are you waiting for me,
Or excercising your poor flirting skills with heaven's every last bird and bee,

I want you to be a one-woman man, even in death,
Don't assume your loyalty to me is finished with your last breath,

I'm watching your every move, as humanly possible,
Coming up there and giving you a whack is far from impossible,

So be good,
Don't tempt me to come there with a hard piece of wood,

Now don't crack dirty jokes over the word "wood",
Not everyone understands that you hardly left your boyhood,

My poopie and baby number one,
You will always be my one and only one,

Love you,
Until my mortal eyes close and my lips turn blue.

No comments: