Saturday, January 22, 2022

Your Perpetrators


I saw your perpetrators, clear as day,

I always warned you to stay away,


Your character assessment of people,

Was worse than a sleeping child’s, positioned in fetal, 


Your so called “well-wishers” were merely salivating wolves,

Who used you for your your money, lack of time, peace of mind and knowledge like a pack of hungry werewolves,


Actually, scratch that, even werewolves hunt in packs,

You were such an easy bait, who quickly fell for their traps,


What use was your dual degree, if common sense you so badly lacked,

The odds were always stacked,


Against you and your personal choices,

They didn’t respect you or your myriad voices,


Not once, did you pay heed to my warning,

Thanks to your idiocy, the child and I are relentlessly mourning,


Your senseless death,

I can think of so many other people who should rightfully have no breaths,


Abominations of nature,

Egotistical, useless, brain-dead creatures,


I’m happy I no longer have to feign happiness,

For your sake, to put up appearances, while in reality I could always see through their manipulative craftiness,


You were too innocent and pure,

To see through their suffocating, toxic lure,


In death, God has freed you,

And in some warped way, the baby and me too.  

No comments: