Saturday, January 08, 2022

Moving On


Was I just a trophy wife,
Or did you consider me a huge part of your life,

How am I supposed to move on,
With you abruptly gone,

Am I supposed to continue living,
And keep forgiving,

All the wrong decisions you took,
With your misguided outlook,

Each day without you feels hollow,
This bitter reality of my life, am I expected to just swallow,

Should I continue loving you or hating you,
For what you've put me through,

Now I know how Pepper Potts felt when Iron Man died,
Too many expensive gadgets to clean and keep aside,

Do you realise at least now,
The slyness of people and how they made you senselessly plough,

My cautionary words seemed empty to you then,
I pray in the next life, you won't repeat it all over again,

I'm angry, so so angry,
With this meaningless half life, you've bestowed upon me so blankly. 

No comments: