Saturday, January 01, 2022

My Dearest Poopie


I'll love you till the end,
Even now when our lives have taken a bend,

Picturing your gorgeous face and dirty jokes,
Make me choke,

I should have died years ago on my Scooty,
Then I wouldn't have lived this impossible love story filled with unbridled beauty, 

Two 21 year olds,
From vastly different households,

Our union met with a lot of hesitation,
But we had already jumped to the next station,

In our heads we were already married,
So best to keep unwarranted comments buried,

Our life together was far from rosy,
But we tried our best to make each other feel cosy,

We braved many a storm,
And kept finding our way back into each other's arms which were always warm,

We only knew how to love,
Everything and everyone else we successfully managed to nudge away and shove,

You were mine and I was yours,
The rest of the world we blurred.

No comments: